Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eczema help!

Hey guys, I have awoken from my sleep scratching up a storm yet again. I've have eczema problems my entire life. I have seen people with eczema on their pinky toe to all over their body. When it goes away in one spot , it comes back to another place. These past couple months it has moved from my wrists and hand to now just my fingers. Anyone who has had eczema knows that when you're having super dry. crusty days with your skin, its going to hurt to move it, it will start oozing some clear substance and will get itchier. since its visible people will ask me where i burned or if they touch it will they get it too (dumb-asses). This is the problem with having it on my fingers, I need to move them for everything I do! If you can't tell what's eczema or not, if you look at my pinky and index finger you will see that it looks kind of like Yoda's wrinkly skin if it was brown. I have tried oatmeal baths, medicine from the doctors, putting mittens on my hands to keep from scratching etc. Nothing Works! Does anyone out there know of any good at home eczema treatment? I'm itching to know!

4 comments:

  1. You are mighty brave broomhilda! To show your eczema and then talk about it, it shows that you are mighty secure in yourslef. I love it! Coninute to let your light shine because your voice can be heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister has eczema so I have an idea what you are going through. She takes allergy medicine and uses a shampoo prescribed by her dermatologist on her face. It helps alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean i had an outbreak too. So irritating!

    ReplyDelete