Monday, February 4, 2013

Slient Mic!



Hey guys, this will be my first post for this semester and I would like to start with the Super Bowl Halftime Show last night. Congrats, on The Baltimore Ravens for their win.  Now im gonna start off by saying that I don't follow sports at all. If we were playing basketball, id probably make an interception, HA! get it? cause its two different games.

Anyways, I did watch the half time show with the amazing Beyonce and of course I screamed when Destiney's Child hit the stage! When they started doing the Single Ladies dance I was like "Y'all better Work!" (enter two snaps, an index finger wiggle and one death drop!) But now everyone's talking about how Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowlands mics were lower than Mrs. Carter's. Now I was able to Kelly just fine but I think somebody gave Michelle a broken mic because Colette could not hear her.


3 comments: